Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Book Review - Photo Finish by Terry Ambros

Book Review by
K-Trina Meador
 
Photo Finish by Terry Ambros
 
5.0 out of 5 stars
Outstanding!
I have just finished reading Photo Finish and I absolutely fell in love with the strong, well-defined, very humanly portrayed characters. I found myself relating to the places mentioned in the book as I currently live on Oahu. I found myself laughing, being disturbed, mystified, and having "ah-ha" moments as the mystery unraveled. The suspense and action kept you motivated to know what was coming on the next page.

I don't want to give away this novel or the ending so I am going to end this review with this: Photo Finish is a well thought out mystery placed in a beautiful location with characters that will leave you with a sense of having new friends....for life. This story is a must read and I am looking forward to more of Terry Ambrose's future novels!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment