Friday, December 21, 2012

Book Review - The Ritual by Mark Barry

 
 
 
The Ritual by Mark Barry
 
Review By K. Meador


This is the fifth book (of six at present time) that I have read by Author Mark Barry and rarely have I read an author who can write consistently engaging, and well constructed conceptually stories as he does.

I don't usually read horrors but knowing the style and quality of this author's writing, I gave it a try and was not disappointed. From the first page I was hooked. The details in this story left me in awe and I finished the book in one sitting.

The main characters were portrayed with depth and accuracy. In addition, the cover captured my visual attention as did the graphic descriptions.

Read this book. You will find you will want to read his other five books too.

No comments:

Post a Comment