Sunday, September 21, 2014

Mr. Chuckles catches up with "Mistress of Moonlight" herself, Lelani Black around the Wizard's Cauldron!


 
The Wizard says:

Erotic romance with the "Mistress of Moonlight" herself, Lelani Black...around the Cauldron!
Lelani Black, extremely popular Colorado-based erotic romancier has just released her new novel. I'm a massive fan of Lelani - as are a growing number of e-book readers around the world - and she is a terrific friend of the Cauldron.

Lelani's first interview with Wiz

Picking up the Wizphone, I caught up with her in her smallholding as she struggled to catch and restrain her flying chickens. Yes, chickens DO fly, Lelani assures me. I'll believe it when I see it ha ha.
 
Here's what Lelani had to say
 
 

 
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment