Monday, December 22, 2014

Ten Facts You Didn’t Know You Needed to Know About Author Mistral Dawn

 
 
 
1.  I've lived on both coasts of the US but never in the middle.
2.  I once ended up in Canada...by accident. Yeah, never ask me for directions.
3.  I've volunteered with animal shelters and rescues since my teens, and I rescue cats and kittens out of my home. Please spay or neuter your pets!
4.  Taken By The Huntsman was inspired by a debate I had with a friend about the nature of consent and what should be accepted by society.
5.  I have four books and two short stories planned in the series I started with Taken By The Huntsman, but new ideas occur to me all of the time so that number will probably grow.
6.  My characters keep me awake harassing me to write their stories. "Write faster darn you!"
7.  There will be at least one cat as a main or semi-main character in every book I write. 
8.  Some of my characters are based on real people I know. Can you guess which ones?
9.  Before writing Taken By The Huntsman, I had never joined or belonged to any social media or online group. *gasp* I know, totally behind the times.
10. If you asked my friends what I'm like, most of them would say "odd." I know because I had a school project where I had to ask them and that's what they said!
 ***
 Mistral Dawn is a thirty-something gal who has lived on both coasts of the US but somehow never in the middle. She currently resides in the Southeast US with her kitty cats (please spay or neuter! where she works as a hospital drudge and attends graduate school. This is her first effort at writing fiction and if it is well received, she has ideas for several more novels and short-stories in this series.
 
Purchase Links
 
 
 
 
 
 
Social Media Links
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment