Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Author Kim Scott Fundraiser Facebook Event for Sarcoidosis Research - June 12 - July 1, 2015

 
 
My name is Kim Scott & I'm an author from Maine. Most of my friends know I have Stage 4 a-typical Pulmonary Sarcoidosis attacking my lungs. There is no cure and the treatment plans are primarily experimental.

I've done chemo, IV therapy, injections, and massive doses of steroids. Last week I started the last treatment option available for me. More research is desperately needed. I refuse to give up so I'm throwing an online fundraiser! The proceeds will go to the Foundation for Sarcoidosis Research. Join the Event at: https://www.facebook.com/events/1437745826532172/

Authors, Book Professionals, Direct Sales Representatives & anyone else will to participate or contribute a single book or something more... I need your help. ♥
Any consultants with Mary Kay, Pampered Chef, Jamberry Nails, etc, I would be thrilled if you would participate. I will be covering Tupperware & Avon participation with 40% of each order being donated to the Foundation for Sarcoidosis Research.

If you're interested in participating in this fundraiser please email me at: KimScottForYou@gmail.com

Please invite your friends who might be willing to participate. There will be an online auction on Saturday June 20th.

This fundraiser will run June 12 to July 1.

For more information about Sarcoidosis visit the Foundation for Sarcoidosis Research at: https://www.stopsarcoidosis.org/

Money can't buy happiness but maybe it can buy some hope. hope. https://www.facebook.com/events/1437745826532172/

No comments:

Post a Comment